On Sunday 29th August 2010 Dalton Uniting Church will be celebrating the opening of the present Church building, exactly 150 years ago, in 1860.
The day’s celebrations will include:
- Church Service at 11am with guest preacher Rev Peter Robinson
- Shared lunch
- Display of historic photos and sharing of memories
- Musical programme including singing some favourite hymns
- Planting of memorial tree
- Placing of photos and historical information into a time capsule
- Afternoon tea.
Anyone with family, historical or any other connection with Dalton congregation is warmly invited to share in the days’ activities.
RSVP or for further information please contact:
Bronwyn Rolfe on 0417 274 835 or John Weatherstone on (02) 4845 1282 or 0438 451 282
Or email to unitingchurch.dalton150 at gmail.com