Presbytery Minister – Presbytery Wellbeing
Rev Kevin Dilks 02 6248 9311 | M 0400 361 468 | E email@example.com
Kevin’s primary responsibilities are resourcing structures and processes that enable the Presbytery Vision to be experienced in effective ways. This includes the roles of Presbytery Secretary and Pastoral Relations Committee Secretary.
- Presbytery vision and strategy;
- Compliance, governance and legal obligations;
- Pastoral care of Ministry agents (including Vitality of Call), office bearers, staff;
- Engagement with the wider context of Synod/Assembly;
- Communications management.
and in concert with the Pastoral Relations Committee:
- Offer pastoral care to those in specified ministries and to lay pastoral workers and to congregations where appropriate, with an emphasis on the important preventative role of such pastoral care.
- Ensure the proper functioning of its sub-committees (Candidates and Chaplaincy).
- Deal with changes and crises which emerge for ministers and/or congregations.
- The Presbytery has resolved that the Presbytery Minister (Presbytery Wellbeing) should not represent the Presbytery at the Synod Advisory committee on Placements.