The one-day workshop will be held at Centre for Ministry, 16 Masons Drive, North Parramatta on Saturday 4 November 9 am to 4.30pm. It is a one-day workshop which offers over 20 Healthy Churches Learning Workshops to choose from – cost $20 includes lunch.
It is designed to assist congregation and church members, and churches (large or small), with a broad range of learning workshops providing information, tools and resources to maintain and improve their “church health”. REGISTER NOW
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Roles and responsibilities of Church Council
- Tips for treasurers and property committees
- Running a meeting (consensus-based decision making)
- Sharing your story with the community online
- Sharing your faith
- Pulse – resources for integenerational church
- Fresh expressions of church and pioneering ministry
- Taking a look at the health of your congregation
- Healthy and creative approaches to compliance
- Supporting refugee and migrant communities
- Environmentally friendly churches
- and much more…check out the full list of workshops below!
The Healthy Churches EXPO reached capacity in 2016, and therefore we encourage participants to sign up fast for our 2017 EXPO.
Who | Everyone is welcome
When | Saturday 4 November 2017 | 9am – 4.30pm
Cost | Only $20 and includes lunch, morning & afternoon tea
Venue | The Centre for Ministry, 16 Masons Drive, North Parramatta
Parking | Free parking available on site
Healthy Churches EXPO schedule | Check it out!
PLUS your $20 includes lunch, morning and afternoon tea.
The Program: Starts at 9am and concludes at 4.30 pm.