A capacity crowd of members of the regular congregation with visitors from Crookwell and other centres, joined in worship for the dedication of the refurbishment of the Wheeo Church on 1 April. This building was erected in 1939, and this was the first refurbishment to be undertaken.The work included a new sanctuary, lectern, flower stands, carpeting, access ramp with handrails, new lighting and repainting of the interior. The major part of the work was undertaken voluntarily, which saved an enormous amount in labour costs. The dedication was conducted by the Presbytery Chairperson, Rev. Norm Wakefield, who gave a challenging and pertinent sermon for the occasion.